QUALITY& SAFETY POLICIES
ICMS is committed to deliver excellent services to our clients. ICMS is striving for Quality and Safety, and continuous process improvement in all aspects of its activities. Our aim is to ensure that through established standards and measurements the level of Quality and Safety of our services exceeds our customer expectations. It Includes:
- 1) Satisfy the client by providing the optimal services which fully meet or exceeds the contractual requirements and expectations of the client.
- 2) Continuous improvement of Quality and Safety management system through trainings procedures, competence and team work.
- 3) Set objectives, regularly review performance, specify Key Performance Indicators and recognize excellence.
- 4) Conducting internal Quality& Safety audits and management review for ongoing evaluation and improvement of our Quality& Safety system.
- 5) All sub-contractors /suppliers of the company will comply with the company ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management System.
- 6) Only preferred suppliers based on the quality, performance and pricing of their product will be used.
- 7) Investigate all instances of underperformance to identify the root causes and prevent recurrence.
Quality& Safety Mission
- 1) Research and develop new methods and standards
- 2) Proactively communicate and share knowledge
- 3) Continuously monitor and improve performance against set targets
- 4) Strive for prevention of failure, defects and increase customer satisfaction
HSE policy will be enabled through corporate standards/management systems and appropriate business or site policies and management plans that establish objectives and targets. Implementation will be achieved through management and organizational commitment, allocation of sufficient human and capital resources and rigorous measurement and corrective systems.
Core HSE values and Beliefs:
- 1) Risk management (hazard control, behaviors) and pollution prevention are the focus
- 2) Our goal is continuous improvement.
- 3) All occupational injuries/illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable.
- 4) Line management is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- 5) Employees are involved in the HSE programs and activities at all levels of the organization.
- 6) Working safely with regards for the environment are conditions of employment.
- 7) HSE management and efficient production are equal.